To enjoy this materialistic world the first thing we need is good health. Recently world health organization had given 12 tips for a healthy lifestyle and i have elaborated these tips and explain those in details.
Here are the 12 tips for a healthy lifestyle:
- Eat a healthy diet: For a healthy diet we should eat fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products. Incorporate lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts in your diet. Food which are low in saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), and added sugars. Canned and processed food, with artificial flavours and colours should be avoided. One should always try to stay within your daily calorie needs.
- Be physically active: By keeping a routine either by doing yoga, cardio exercises, or may be in your own way you can keep yourself active, for example like climb steps instead of taking lifts or escalators.
- Get Vaccinated: Vaccine stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first. That’s why vaccines are powerful medicine. Therefore it’s important to get vaccinated timely. Specifically for kids as most of them are given before age 6.
- Don’t use any form of tobacco and tobacco products: those are very dangerous for the health as it affects the body parts making them work inefficiently. Dependency is also one of the major drawbacks.
- Avoid or minimize alcohol: which is one of the most popular and addictive beverages, spoiling many lives by creating dependencies and loss of self control due to heavy doses, causing crimes and troubles to other people.
- Manage stress for you mental and physical health: Stress is inevitable but definitely can be managed properly to keep a good mental health as well as physical well being. Keeping a routine for yourself through the day and eventually the year helps you keep stress at bay.
- Practice good body hygiene: which includes bathing as well as proper oral hygiene. Inculcating the use of hand sanitizer and proper hand wash techniques are very important in keeping the viruses at an arm’s length.
- Don’t speed or Drink and drive: Vehicle and bikes should be driven carefully, driving with consumption of alcohol is crime, it causes unnecessary accidents taking lives of the driver as well as innocent people on the roads. Speed limits for particular places are specified that should be followed.
- Wear a seat belt while driving and helmet while cycling: Precautionary measures like seat belt, air bags, in four wheelers and helmets for two wheelers are adviced for personal protection.
- Practice safe sex: A sexually active individual should ensure that they are always having safe sex. It will drastically reduce the risk of catching STDs such as herpes and HIV. One should and cannot ignore this side. STDs affect your health and have many terrible side effects.
- Regularly check your health: Regular health check up should be done by every individual , to maintain good mental, physical and dental health.
- Breast feeding – best for badies: Dependent family members like elderly people should be taken to hospital for regular check ups. Where as babies should be breastfed, it helps the babies immunity power to fight diseases, also boosting proper growth.
You can visit my Facebook page here you can find all my videos and i update it regularly : https://www.facebook.com/pg/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
You can connect me through my professional network on linkedin also here is the link :https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
I have a YouTube Channel also and you can subscribe it through : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGdbB_F0qii4Zo_rn-rCyg/videos?view_as=subscriber
To develop good attitude in yourself you can read one famous book by John Maxwell “winning with people” you can buy that book at Winning with people