Benefits of DMIT test
If you are reading this article then probably you must have read the article about DMIT (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test). If you haven’t read it yet then please read that first: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/dmit-test-in-bangalore/
Here we are going to discuss the benefits of DMIT test. During my research, I found that DMIT test has ten major benefits. This test affects you in all spheres of your life. May it be your relationship, your job, your studies, your interests, etc. It is of all age groups. For children, it will help in deciding proper subjects, activities, etc. For adults, it will help in deciding career, interests, goals, relationships, etc. For old people, it will help in deciding post-retirement activities, interests, relationships with children & society, etc.
To understand the benefits deeply here are ten major points that I encountered while my research about DMIT test.
- DMIT test helps in understanding Multiple Intelligence.
Yes…! It’s true. We all have multiple intelligence. Do you know there are 8 types of intelligence? DMIT test helps you to know which type of intelligence is more dominant in your personality. Here is the list of all 8 types of intelligence.
- Word Smart- A person who can twist & turn the words or who loves playing with words. Example- Poets, Writers, etc.
- Number Smart- A person who loves to play with numbers. Example- Mathematicians, Scientists, etc.
- Picture Smart- A person who loves drawing & who is very imaginative & artistic. Examples- Artists, Painters, etc.
- Body Smart- A person who has a strong physical buildup & who is very active physically. Example- Bodybuilders, Athletes, Defense personals, etc.
- Music Smart- A person who is good at musical notes. Example- Musicians, Singers, Music directors, etc.
- People Smart- A person who knows too much about people & who understands the thinking of others. These types of people know how to deal with others. Example- Politicians, Lawyers, Counselors, etc.
- Self Smart- A person who knows too much about himself or herself & who has good clarity of mind. Examples- Visionaries, Defense personals, etc.
- Nature Smart- A person who is connected with nature & understands the working of nature. They have a good ability to solve the problems occurring in nature or surroundings. Example- Scientists, Environmentalists, Engineers, Doctors, etc.
2. DMIT test tells which part of the brain is more dominant in the body.
Do you know the brain is divided into three parts? Cerebrum, Cerebellum, Medulla Oblongata. The cerebrum is the largest part of the brain. It is also divided into 2 parts. Left Cerebrum & Right Cerebrum. The left part controls the right side of the body & the right part of the brain controls the left side of the body. The left side of the Cerebrum deals with logic, language, science, mathematics, facts, rules, present, past, reality, strategies, etc. That means the left side is more analytical.
The right side of the cerebrum deals with emotions, holistic thoughts, intuitions, symbols, images, art, craft, music, imagination, present, future, fantasy, impetuous, etc. It is more risk-taking. Hence, it is more creative. If the right cerebrum is more dominant then the person is very creative. If the left cerebrum is dominant then the person is more practical & analytical.
3. DMIT test tells which all brain lobes are more active & which all are less active.
Do you know there are 5 types of brain lobes? These types are:
- Pre-frontal brain lobes
- Frontal brain lobes
- Parietal brain lobes
- Occipital brain lobes
- Temporal brain lobes
These lobes decide the characteristics of a person, the abilities of a person, and the qualities of a person. A combination of the active lobes forms different characteristics, likes, dislikes, etc.
4. DMIT test tells which particular learning style is best for a person.
There are different techniques for learning. Every person learns according to that technique. Every technique cannot be implemented for learning.
There are three types of learning techniques.
- Visual learning- Some people learn better when they see things in front of them.
- Auditory learning- Some people learn better when they listen to something.
- Kinesthetic learning- There are some people who learn better when they do things by themselves.
So, this test helps in deciding the best learning technique for a particular person.
5. DMIT test helps in determining the personality type of a person.
Do you know there are 4 types of personalities?
- Eagle Personality- A person who is bold & dominant.
- Peacock Personality- A person who loves to talk.
- Owl Personality- A person who is logical & wise.
- Dove Personality- A person who is people-oriented. That means a person who likes to deal with people.
Knowing what type of personality you are, helps in knowing yourself. Hence, you can choose your activities according to your personality.
6. DMIT test helps in knowing the most compatible acquiring style of a person.
There are 4 types of acquiring style. Every person has a different acquiring style.
- Self-Cognitive Acquiring Style- In this a person acquires information by himself or herself. He or she doesn’t need any kind of external force to acquire information.
- Effective Acquiring Style- A person who acquires & retains that information for a long time.
- Reflective Acquiring Style- A person who acquires information by self-research.
- Reverse Thinker Acquiring Style- A person who takes a piece of information in distorted form.
7. DMIT test helps in knowing the number of quotients one has.
There are 4 types of quotients. There was a time when people used to think that the intelligence quotient is the only quotient but studies have shown that the intelligence quotient is not the only one. There are three other quotients too. They are:
- Emotional Quotient (EQ)- How must emotionally strong a person is.
- Creative Quotient (CQ)- How creative a person is.
- Adversity Quotient (AQ)- How much strength a person has to deal with adversities.
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ)- How much logically strong a person is.
8. DMIT test helps in selecting the subjects, activities, profession & department of suitability.
There is a time when one has to decide between the subject choices. Sometimes people choose the wrong subjects for their studies. That is the reason for the low success rate of students after passing the 12th exam. They don’t know which subject is the most compatible subject for them. We have seen that in schools we have the trend of choosing subjects under peer pressure.
Every year around 12 thousand students suicide because of failure. We have a population of around a hundred & thirty-three crore people in India but still there is so low success rate in other fields apart from mainstream fields like engineering, medical, government jobs, service sector, etc. Fields like acting, sports, singing, rock bands, etc are still taboo in India. It is because of the low success rate in these fields. Low success is due to the un-compatibility of the activity. We get fascinated by celebrities & we start practicing that activity blindly.
Without even thinking once that that activity which I’m performing is suitable to me or not. In the same way, we choose the profession where we get the opportunity without even thinking once that is this profession suitable to me? But when in a later period of their life when they realize that they were wrong they either commit suicide or they change their profession.
Every year thousands of people go bankrupt, change their profession, or drop their profession due to lack of job satisfaction. People who like their job also get an opportunity in life when they have to choose the department of their suitability. Here also people choose the wrong option & later in life they back off from the job, career & sometimes life.
In order to understand exactly what to do or what not to do in life regarding jobs, studies, careers, etc one must get his or her DMIT test done. This will help in deciding the most appropriate option for you. You can choose your type of subjects, activities, career & department of suitability. This will give job satisfaction as well as it will increase the success rate.
9. DMIT test also helps in finding your hidden talent & God’s gift in you.
Everyone has some hidden talent in him or her. You just need to find it. Your hidden talent can be your career for life. But when you sit back & think that what is your hidden talent you find many things but when you start practicing those activities then you start feeling bored. It is because that thing is not your hidden talent. It is difficult to find hidden talents. It is more difficult to find what gift you are awarded by God. Big celebrities like Amitabh Bacchan, who was gifted with a powerful voice & great acting skills is now Bollywood’s most respected actor. Sachin Tendulkar who failed in high school became the God of cricket after finding his talent & gift.
10. DMIT test also helps in finding the right type of relationship
When I say a relationship, it does not mean only a love relationship. There are many kinds of relationships like a student-teacher relationship, parent-child relationship, girlfriend-boyfriend relationship, husband-wife relationship, friendship, business relationship, etc. It helps in finding the perfect partner in life, work, school, college, etc.
When you have all of this information then you have clarity in life. You understand each & every step taken by you. Life becomes more happening & organized when you take strategic steps to move forward. A person who moves forward in life strategically & in an organized manner never fails. This is how Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) increases your success rate in life to almost a hundred percent.
Our company is focussed on growing people’s attitudes and character. We create video also on youtube which you can check here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGdbB_F0qii4Zo_rn-rCyg/videos?view_as=subscriber
To develop a good attitude in yourself, you can read one famous book by John Maxwell “winning with people” you can buy that book at Winning with people
After reading Benefits of DMIT test I am sure you would want to read about how to develop positive thinking: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/how-to-develop-positive-thinking/
You can visit my Facebook page and I post text and video on growing attitude and character, you can find all my videos and I update it regularly: https://www.facebook.com/pg/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
You can connect me through my professional network on LinkedIn also here is the link:https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
You can connect me through my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/purohit.sudarshan/