HOW TO ENJOY LEARNING IN LIFE?
“The best thing for being sad, replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, is to learn something. That’s the only thing that never fails. You may grow old and trembling in your anatomies, you may lie awake at night listening to the disorder of your veins, you may miss your only love, and you may see the world about you devastated by evil lunatics, or know your honor trampled in the sewers of baser minds.”
“There is only one thing for it then — to learn. Learn why the world wags and what was it. That is the only thing which the mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting. Learning is the only thing for you. Look what a lot of things there are to learn.”
― T.H. White, The Once and Future King
Psychologists often define learning as a relatively permanent change in behavior as a result of experience. The psychology of learning focuses on a range of topics related to how people learn and interact with their environments.
Learning is so boring! Is this the phrase you say the most whether you are in a seminar or you are Studying and some friend is sharing what he knows? Well, this is the most common thought. Have you ever thought of a way to enjoy learning?
Learning can be a much quicker process if you are a hard worker. Here’s how you can be one.
Remember when your mother used to make you remember stuff by relating it to something you like. Yeah, it’s just like that; our mind is a selfish one. So, as to define the term learning, we can say acquiring knowledge for a future benefit or to study and develop your skills. Well, indeed learning is frustrating, maybe you feel discouraged by the competition ahead of you, maybe you don’t get a topic or two easily, or you may not be finding that hope of improving. People today don’t want to learn, they just try to get on with smart work or cheating to complete a task.
Learning is the thing which demands your time and hard work but people today are not of that much potential, they want things to be done easily without working guard for them but that is the wrong concept, which you should never follow. Leaning will surely give you success one day, it never lets you fall you can always be dependent on your learning. It makes you achieve your every goal, in any or every field you go learning things at your best will prove to be your strongest support. And don’t worry because there are ways you can make learning fun and able to do it easily without the burden of it.
1. Know the Topic That You Love- If you find something difficult to learn or maybe too boring to even learn, don’t lose hope and start with A topic you find interesting and if there isn’t any topic that you love. Just tell yourself that it is your day And just break the topics into parts. Nothing is impossible to learn unless you try for it and when you keep trying things become very easy for you.
2. Summarize the Topic- If you are upset because your grasping power is a bit slow, then the most efficient trick is to summarize Every sentence you read, if this isn’t fun try to relate the topic to a fun situation or even imagine an Animation in your mind. Try giving a read to the whole topic, even if you find it boring, mark words and write them down and then go for second reading, now you will have more clarity for the subject.
3. Unlock your Curiosity- In order to have fun while learning, you should be curious to know more, if you are curious to know more about something, learning can really be a fun task. An easy trick is to imagine learning to be a story or make a movie inside your head and generate curiosity about the climax. Learning is not always about studying, learning is present in everything you do and learning is demanded every time for your goal to be attained.
4. Know the style of your Learning- learning is different for everyone, it is easy for some, and for some, it is very difficult. do, in order to find your learning style you need to experiment with different methods some grasp more by speaking while reading, and some grasp more by writing while reading, that is why it is important to discover your learning style.
You should know well what your interests are and what you want to learn and then start learning for them, it will surely demand endless hard work in any field you go to but it will surely pay you back one day.
5. Group study- Learning gets fun when with friends as the more you talk about the topics it won’t seem boring since it is a topic you are discussing with your friends not only that but also it adds a fun element to learning. In order to add humor, your mind will always find a way to relate the topic to something interesting. Learning in a group will always enhance your knowledge; you will know more things and may get a wider perspective by thus.
6. Goal setups- By adding goals to your study routine, it will never get boring. It doesn’t matter how small your goal is but the promise to self of completing your daily goal will give you joy. You will start to see changes and progress in your routine. Don’t keep expectations but be patient until the results show progress.
7. Increase your concentration level- Do not just be distracted by little things coming your way. It is easy to get carried away by the distractions but it is your responsibility not to. Distractions lead to failure and that is not your ultimate goal.
Pay more attention to things around you. Be sharp at grasping things near you while they are being done or thought, half the learning is done by how quickly you grasp subjects.
8. You should know how to manage time- While putting in the effort to learn things for your objectives, allotting time to topics that require more attention goes a long way to giving you the best results. You have to divide your time in such a manner that you get finished for your day-to-day objective also and you don’t feel any pressure also while working on it.
Pressure will only create chaos in your head and make you lose interest in it and making you unsuccessful in it. Learn things while loving them and not as a burden.
9. You should be passionate about your goal and for this, you should know learning is important. When you are deeply passionate about something, you will try your best to get it and accomplish it. Learning requires your mind to be fully involved in the thing you are up to, with no confusion and doubts for yourself, so, for this talk to yourself and sort your goals out and start working on them.
10. Distractions are always present. To be successful you have to stay away from them. When you are on course to attain your objective, life will throw many obstacles and hurdles at you which may distract you from achieving your goal and can cause you to fail. So, you have to stand still when you are on to something, take it as a mission in which you will not get your motive distracted and you will only follow the steps towards success.
It is important not to be afraid of failure. Here’s why.
Learn because you want to do it not because you are forced or burdened for doing it when you want success in life, learning will play a key role in letting you attain it. Learning will never deceive you if you do it with your heart and not find easy ways to do it, make yourself a person who does not need anybody to hold your fingers to get up the stairs.
A person is a wise person who knows how to enjoy learning in life knows that learning is a process and a person learns throughout his life.
The difference between a successful and unsuccessful individual is that the successful person has a habit of learning at every stage in his life, whereas the unsuccessful individual thinks he knows everything and this stops him from learning anything else.
The reason two people spending their time the same way, but only one person goes on to become successful is that the individual spends his time learning about new topics, whereas the unsuccessful individual only spends his time for the sense of fulfillment.
When an individual knows that learning is not something you do, but a state of mind, they subconsciously are humble and learn at every step of their lives, which spurs them on to success.
Knowledge once gained can never be taken away from you. When you start learning, you will feel it enjoyable and fun. You will form connections with your learning and learn new skills which will always boost your skill.
After reading how to enjoy learning I am sure you would want to read how to achieve success in life.
You can visit my Facebook page where you can find all my videos and I update it regularly: https://www.facebook.com/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
You can also connect to me through my professional network on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
You can connect to me through my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/purohit.sudarshan/
If you want to know about your strengths and weaknesses then you can get your DMIT test done. If you want your DMIT test to be done then you can contact here: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/dmit-test-in-bangalore/