HOW TO BE A GENUINE PERSON?
“It’s not unfortunate that people aren’t genuine; what’s unfortunate is that insincere people try to act sincere and in doing so, mislead and deceive the other. I would rather meet a person who is not amicable and who does not feel any burden to act amiably towards me than to have the misfortune of knowing people who feel like they need to be gracious and compassionate so they will appear to be good people, whilst possessing none of those qualities within themselves! It’s the latter that causes the pain in life.
And that’s another reason why I don’t believe in religion; I have observed that religion tells people that it is highly prized, a quality to act kind and compassionate and so on and so forth, but some people just do not have these innate qualities within them! We get deceived, and I’d rather not be deceived! I’d rather be able to see a person for who he/she is and not judge a brute for being a brute, but avoid the brute that carries the burden of acting as a wonderful one!”
― C. Joy Bell C.
Having a genuine friend is a rarity nowadays. Here’s what the qualities of a good friend must be while learning how to be a genuine person.
Learning how to be a genuine person isn’t enough to be a genuine friend. Here’s what you should do to be a genuine friend.
Being genuine is being real and transparent to people around you, to not be fake emotions at any point. People will only admire you if you are real or genuine to them and will distance if you anywhere lie or be fake to them. Humans trust people more easily who are genuine because they believe the people who are true to themselves will surely or obviously be true to others also and will never break the trust.
In this modern world full of sins, cheating and deceiving people, it is a bit difficult to be genuine or pure to the world, and even if you try to be you will be criticized even for being good but honest people will surely recognize you and will want to have a healthy or close relationship with you.
After learning how to be a genuine person, you will probably want to develop a way to think positive as well. Click here, to learn to develop positive thinking.
It is very easy to be fake in this world which is full of it only but much difficult to be unique out of the crowd and be true for your feelings or others and respect everybody by heart, not by selfishness. Be it anywhere, being in a relationship, work, friendship, being close to genuine people will make your troubles less painful, also because you will have people who are real to you and will support or stand for you everywhere, giving you much comfort with less hurtful or painful nature.
Individuals today have lost the meaning of this word, for them growing up like the way what world is, will be the easy path to take and go on. They believe that pretending and faking things is the best way out. Faking things is cool for the people of today’s generations but the fact is that being genuine never gets out of fashion. Being sensitive to people, caring for them is the best form of existence that one can opt.
After learning how to be a genuine person, the next step is to learn how to be a selfless individual. Here’s how you can learn to be a selfless individual.
Here are some easy ways; you can follow to be a genuine person:
1. Be transparent: In this world full of fake people, do not be the same as other or copy them rather be unique in your own way and do not hide anything from others, be transparent or an open book to people around you. People will always admire you for your good things, even if they don’t say it on your face but they will surely try copying you and being like you. “Make people love you for your uniqueness because your good qualities will surely gain you a lot of respect from others directly or indirectly”.
2. Never lie: if you ever did admit it: The foremost thing to take care of, when you want to be genuine is never lie or try being fake in front of your own people or anybody. Try showing the 100% real side of you to people, so that they can love you with your qualities or flaws but at least there will no fake expectations from both the sides, as both ends will be real with their feelings.
It takes, so much of effort to make somebody trust you or believe in you completely never deceive if you did it mistakenly admit it immediately and apologize for the same. “Your single lie can result in destroying every good relation with the people in your life”.
3. Respect other’s feelings: Life is simple as “tit for tat”, which means the way you want yourself to be treated; you should also treat others the same way. The people who are true from their hearts genuinely respect feelings of others and never try hurting others, it is a simple rule of giving and taking, and the more you respect people, the more they will seek for your good qualities and try to be the same with you also. “Respect from others should be expected only when you also tried to give it equally to others”.
4. Follow what your heart says: The people with a pure heart can never think of hurting anybody, so it is important to be kind from your heart if you want to be genuine. Your heart will never give you the wrong choices. It will take you away from selfish decisions which your mind may insist you to take.
Human beings today listen to more of their brain than their hearts, which most often leads them to have selfish behaviour and having self-centred behaviour or feelings for other which can only be by the brain and know by heart. Listen to your brain is never wrong but sometimes relationships or people around you need the true you which can only be made possible if you follow your heart and be a genuine soul.
5. Do not run for people’s attention: Never try moulding yourself to grab people’s attention, never run before to get their attention rather make them follow you or come running after you because of your true nature and pure soul. It is never bad to admire for someone’s good qualities and try getting them in you also but do not lose yourself doing this and just run for attention by doing this there will be no difference between you and this modern fake world that just run for attention only.
6. Keep a positive mindset: Be a positive thinker, let positive vibes run through your mind always. Allowing negative thoughts to get into your mind will have a bad impact your behaviour, it may make you bitter in nature which will be totally opposite of the true or genuine personality traits you want to have. A positive mindset will allow you to take things around you in an easy way and understanding people in a better way, which will be lost if you make negative vibes overpower your brain and you will start losing the traits to be real or genuine.
7. They do not care about what others think of them: People will always judge you for whatever you do, so caring for such people is a waste of time. They will want or try to make their impact on you but do not let that happen, do what you want to do and as you want to do without caring about, what people around you will think.
8. Be proud of your honesty: There may be or will be situations where people will try to distract you and criticize you for your honesty and your trueness but you do not have to doubt or change yourself because of others judgments for you, nobody knows you better than you and follow your heart without letting others judgments affect you in any way. You just have to be proud of the good or unique things you have and be confident for them if you are, nobody can even try changing your mind.
9. Be around people who will help you to be more real: Your circle of people within which you are daily interacting impact your growth the most. When you are around people who are true or real in society and cannot hurt somebody for their selfish means, you will also try copying them and develop and grow better, rather than being within a group of fake people who will try their most to change you to be like them.
10. Do not judge people: To judge people for their qualities is not something a genuine person should do, he/she should never criticize others by which they may get hurt and may have a bad impact on their mental peace, a genuine person will give 100% to respect others feelings because they know you have to treat someone the same way, you want to be respected or treated.
Whatever happens at the end of the day, even if people don’t believe that you are a genuine person, always remember to keep smiling.
You can visit my Facebook page where you can find all my videos and I update it regularly:https://www.facebook.com/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
You can also connect to me through my professional network on Linkedinhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
You can connect to me through my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/purohit.sudarshan/
If you want to know about your strengths and weaknesses then you can get your DMIT test done. If you want your DMIT test to be done then you can contact here: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/dmit-test-in-bangalore/