HOW TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PARTNER?
In life, you will meet a person who is so much like you. You will have so much love and respect that there isn’t anything you wouldn’t do for them. Just to know that you met a person and associated with them will make you feel so much better. Not everyone is lucky to be able to spend their lives loving that perfect person, some might just disappear but you should have the courage to live with it.
“One day you shall meet your perfect match, someone you can love, someone you can look up to, someone you can adore, and someone who is just perfect for you. Do not let that special person exit your life, tell them how special they are and how much you love them. Everyone deserves to be with the person they want to be with.”
― Akshay Kumar
All of us want a partner, a person to which they can communicate anything or everything, laugh with them, care for them and most importantly love them for their everything. We always seek for a partner who we can look up to for any problems, who can love us unconditionally, understand us and always pay attention to us.
Relationships are not always soft or simple to go with, we can face many issues in terms of emotional well being, mental peace, we may get hurt at times but the most important thing in every relationship is to maintain a bond in which two people can have a better understanding for each other.
If you want to know how to build a healthy relationship, click here.
If your partner is hurt from something you did, you should politely listen to them and try to understand the whole situation from their perspective and make them calm down, making them realize that you are there to listen to everything and they always have you to understand them.
These are the ideal qualities to look for in a partner.
Here are some ways, you can try to better understand your partner:
1. Do not criticize them for anything they do – Never judge or criticizes your partner if they do anything wrong or the thing which you may not like. Pointing out your partner and judging them for something makes things bitter in a relationship and your partner may get hurt from you, which is not a good sign to develop a healthy relationship.
If you don’t like something your partner is doing, politely tell them to change or give them any other alternative to go for which you may like. Polite or loving words are very important for a relationship, your partner will definitely understand you if you explain something to them in a loving manner.
2. Get into their shoes to understand them – To have a better understanding of your partner, try to think according to their way of thinking and perspective. Trying to get into their shoes means trying to understand why your partner did something, and what their intention was. Mistakes are made in every relationship but one should try to understand their partner and make them calm by forgiving them or making them feel, that they always have you to share everything or anything at any time they want to.
When you have any complaints or problems from them, first relax and think it from their thought of mind and not just create an issue before thinking about it.
3. One has to stay calm and listen: Whenever there is a fight or an argument between two people in a relationship, one has to stay calm to understand and listen to the other person. If both the people are full of anger, the relationship or bonding between the people will be ruined forever and you may not be able to fix it the same way again.
Not both the partners can be polite in their nature; they may have anger issues which the other should know well and always try controlling the situation till they can. Anger is not a permanent thing that will be there in any fight, if you try making your partner relaxed by loving them they will simply calm down, then you can surely explain them the whole thing and they will certainly understand because your approach to their anger was not screaming or shouting at them in return, rather it was caring and an adorable approach.
4. Avoid blaming always: When your partner is angry at you, you need to be the bigger person and handle them by making them calm but if you do not stop your arguments and blaming when they are angry at you, that will only make things worse for you and your partner. Getting irritated by you and this repeated irritation will one day turn into hatred towards you. One has to stop pointing to the other one and be a responsible partner in trying to understand what your partner wants from you.
Here’s how you can handle a difficult situation at home.
5. Fix the problem with conversing with your partner solution: Do not avoid or skip things that are bothering your partner, always be there for your partner to listen to them. Have a calm conversation with your partner on whatever issue or problem they are facing. find a solution that works for both of you. Fixing the problem always increases love between a bond because both try to understand each other’s needs and then come to a solution.
6. Do not stretch things and irritate your partner: If you have any problem with your partner, talk to them directly regarding it, and when you talk stick to the topic at hand and don’t get carried away by the way your partner reacts to you trying to solve the problem. When your partner has understood your perspective and understood the problem, there is no need to bring it up again. So, sometimes you can forgive things on your part and save your relationship, and not letting your ego overpower you in this.
7. Be there for them always when they are having a break down: Be a good listener to your partner. If they are upset from anything, try making them laugh, sit with them and enjoy with them. When your partner is not in a good mood because of a problem be it work, career or anything, he/she expects love and pampering from their partner. A partner who knows you well, will know how to handle the other in tough times and make them feel happy again.
8. Give them time to calm down and do not force them: When you have been in a fight, try to give time to your partner to relax and calm down, to love you back again like earlier. By making them forcefully talk to you or love you, they may do it to in that instance, but they will be forced to do so and won’t do it, by their will or choice. Giving your partner the proper time to relax in any situation is the most important thing when you want to understand you.
9. Sometimes try keeping your ego aside and apologizing first: Always try to be the bigger person by apologizing first to your partner and tell them that you love them. Your ego doesn’t have any place in a healthy relationship.
Ego kills relationships very easily and most of the time, you still don’t regret it because your ego is so big for you. where there is love, there should be no place for ego to come in between you. Once it enters it will be very difficult to remove it from you. So always try having a loving nature to understand your partner and not ruining the relationship by being rude to them.
Here’s how you can control your emotions.
10. Stop complaining about small things every time: You should always express your problems to your partner and even complain about them but it is not always necessary to point out little things and fight on that which may lead to a big argument, some arguments at times can be avoided. It will also make your relationship better with your partner by not pondering on little things and your constant complaining may lead your partner to get irritated, which is not a good outcome for any situation.
11. Be aware of the little things your partner wants from you: Not every time your partner can or may express, what he actually wants from you. So, you should be aware of these little things like when he/she wants your attention, care, and love. Most of the time some people want more attention and pampering from their partner which you may neglect by saying it as childlike behaviour, but this may hurt your partner and he/she may never demand these things again from you.
After reading how to understand your partner you can visit my Facebook page where you can find all my videos and I update regularly:https://www.facebook.com/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
After reading how to understand your partner I am sure you would want to read: Best qualities of a partner
After reading how to understand your partner you can also connect to me through my professional network on Linkedinhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
After reading how to understand your partner you can connect to me through my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/purohit.sudarshan/
If you want to know about your strengths and weaknesses then you can get your DMIT test done. If you want your DMIT test to be done then you can contact here: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/dmit-test-in-bangalore/