Why you should think Positive?
“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviour. Keep your behaviour positive because your behaviour becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”-Mahatma Gandhi
Positivity within you is not something which comes naturally, it is not in-built in yourself. It makes you confident towards things around you, makes you a better person. Your expression of feelings towards others becomes good or better when you have a positive attitude. It is a soft term, which is used in your life and implemented well, you will be best at winning the hearts of people and be satisfied with yourself.
Your health, your career, work and almost everything in this world depends on your attitude, how you take it. Positivity makes you believe in what you cannot think of doing, you get vibes of doing things with a good nature and take miss happenings around you in a light manner.
Your mind will always distract you to be negative, it cannot think in a positive way which will make you demotivated and losing on your hopes and expectations but you have to set your mind with a positive heart so that it never let’s overpower over you in a negative way.
Whenever you try to do something new or work on something, your negative thoughts will surely distract you from your goal and make you think in a way that you would feel “I cannot do this” and you will lose all your good hopes and be much demotivated to now continue on the same work. You always have to listen to your heart and follow on things you want in a positive manner.
Being a positive thinker lets you think of unpleasant situations in a pleasant way, you get the perspective of good things and not the worst ones. If you have negative thoughts only going all the time or running every time in your mind then you will look upon the world also negatively and find lacking every situation, so you have to be positive if you want to excel everywhere. positivity has a power that it can help you see the world differently and it will open your mindset more to achieve success.
- You will be less worried or stressed about things – Having a positive attitude allows you to be less worried and stressed about things. A positive person is always hopeful and optimistic about things to come. If you are less stressed about things, it will automatically make you happier.
- It will help you improve your health – Having a positive attitude will also help you improve your health. A person who has a positive attitude will have a lot less stress when compared to a person who has a negative attitude. When the stress on your life reduces, it will in turn make you healthier.
- You will cope up with your problem in a better way – Having a positive attitude will teach you patience and perseverance. a positive person is generally optimistic in nature and will have good problem-solving skills. Coping with problems is very difficult but having a positive attitude will let you grow and will teach you how to cope with problems.
- You will away from depression and anxiety disorders – Depression and anxiety can be crippling to some people. People who have a negative mindset, succumb to anxiety and depression very easily or even relapse into it. But a positive mindset will teach you patience and will always tell you that tomorrow will be better, this is why people with a positive mindset rarely go into anxiety and depression.
- You will be polite to the people around you – Having a positive mindset will make your personality grow. When your personality and you have grown as a person, you will be a better and more humble person. Being a humble person will make you be polite to the people around you.
- You will love things as they are – Having a positive mindset will let you accept things as they are. A negative mindset will make you compare what you have with others and feel jealous. But, a positive mindset will tell you that there is nothing you can control how things look or what you own. This will develop a mindset which will allow you to accept all things as they are.
- You will never stop trying – A positive mindset will allow you to never stop trying. When a person has a positive mindset, even failure will make them put a smile on their face and carry on with their work and try again. This is why a positive mindset is very important, it will teach you to never stop trying.
- It helps you boost your confidence – A positive mindset will always boost your confidence. Having a positive mindset already means that you think and act correctly. When you think and act correctly, it’ll automatically boost your confidence. A positive person in a party is always the hear and soul of the party, while a negative person sits in a corner complaining about the drink in their hand.
- It encourages you for success – A positive mindset will always encourage you for success. As we saw above, a positive mindset will teach you perseverance and patience as well as teach you never to give up. Having a positive mindset is indirectly already encouraging you for success.
- You will be able to make good and better decisions – A positive mindset will always allow you to make cautious decisions. A positive attitude always has a degree of optimism associated with it. We already saw that a positive mindset will teach you to never stop trying. All these qualities generated because of having a positive attitude will allow you to make good and better decisions.
- It opens a broader range of possibilities for you – Having a positive attitude will allow you to see the best in everything. Because you see the best of everything, a whole new broader range of possibilities opens up for you.
- It lets you enjoy your life and have joy at whatever you do – Having a positive mindset will let you make the best of every experience. This also lets you enjoy your life and live joyfully at whatever a person does for a living. If you want to read how to be happy all the time then click here.
Having a positive mindset is the best gift you can give to yourself. A person who has a positive attitude is always content with what they have and will always teach you that giving up is never an option.
Building your mind in a positive way leads you to be stronger, negativity within you will be killed.
After reading why you should think positive I am sure you would want to read how to develop positive thinking.
You can visit my Facebook page where you can find all my videos and I update them regularly:https://www.facebook.com/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
You can also connect to me through my professional network on Linkedinhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
You can connect to me through my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/purohit.sudarshan/
If you want to know about your strengths and weaknesses then you can get your DMIT test done. If you want your DMIT test to be done then you can contact here: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/dmit-test-in-bangalore/