Fear of Losing Someone you Love.
It is difficult to lose a loved one in any type of situation. Getting over the fear of losing it is a very personal experience. Fortunately, there are ways to come to the rescue in these difficult times, such as seeing death in reality, losing someone, and accepting people’s support.
Keep in mind that it is normal to be afraid of death. At some point in life, one fears the loss of loved ones. Moreover, almost everyone is destined to survive this traumatic experience. According to the theory of panic management, the thought of death or loss of a person can trigger a paralyzing phobia. The idea is that the death of someone else can shed light on the moment-to-momentum of life.
- Focus on what you can control If you are dealing with a sick person, this situation can lead to anxiety, sadness, increased responsibilities and makes you lose your independence. Although you will certainly do your best to help you, you cannot know how long it will live. Focus, then, on what you can do in the moment to spend time together or how to heal fear and sadness in a healthy way.
- Reflect on the aspects that you can control in this situation. For example, you can manage your behaviour, which is what you choose to do. Do your best to be confident and caring for the person you love. Also, think about the comfort and personality you are feeling to meet the pain of loss for your loved ones.
- Forget what’s out of your control With visualization techniques and imagination, you can understand what you can and cannot control. Imagine casting your fear on the leaves that float on the banks of the river. watch them go away
- If you are dealing with someone who is sick, situations may lead to other difficulties and promote anxiety and depression. Get as far as you can and take the time to take care of yourself. You’ll probably have to set boundaries with people so they can protect their moments of freedom.
- Try to create a complete presence in the experience of the moment so as not to lose sight of the present. We fear because we think about the future and what might happen, instead of focusing on the lives we live each moment and what we can do in different situations. Therefore, value what happens to you at any time
According to some studies, when people accept normal thoughts of death, they cope more easily with the loss of a loved one and show a stronger ability to react.
You can begin to acknowledge the event of death by listing all the hardest feelings and thoughts that feed your fear of losing your love. Write down all the most intimate and acceptable concerns and fears. Think: “I accept my fear and my pain. I understand that I may lose this person from day to day. It will be difficult, but I know that death is part of life.” Is part of”?
Never forget that death is part of life. Unfortunately, we all get lost by losing what we love.
Look at reality with a positive eye When we believe the world is right, we are stronger and have less difficulty coping with the loss of our loved ones.
- One way to look at reality more positively is to recognize that existence is a cycle and that life and death are natural phenomena. For life to exist, death must also intervene. Try to see the beauty of these two forces that make up the incredible circle: we can learn to appreciate it and learn to be grateful. When one person dies, another can live.
- Be grateful. Think: “I may lose this person, but I have some time to spend with him. I’ll focus on it and I’ll be grateful for the moments we’ll be able to share. I’ll spend every moment I am grateful to be able to be with him”. You can also be grateful for having the opportunity to come into the world.
- If the person you love, you feel that, once he is gone, he will no longer suffer any pain. Try to focus on the fact that regardless of his (and your) beliefs, he will rest in peace.
- Develop Adaptability Adaptation strategies not being appropriate to manage the loss of a loved one can lead to enormous hardships and continued grief after their death. Therefore, it is important to resort to such strategies when one is afraid of losing someone.
- Breathe deeply if you are afraid of themselves in the idea of losing someone or worried, there is a need to reduce the body’s responses to the practice of deep breathing (breathing privative, heartbeat speed and similar ) and calm down.
- Sit down in a quiet place, let the air slowly and deeply enter the nose and exit through the mouth. Focus exclusively on breathing. Pay attention to the movements of the abdomen or diaphragm during breathing
Raise your self-esteem and your independence. High self-esteem can help you cope with the difficulties of death. However, problems arising in interpersonal relationships, such as conflict and excessive dependence on others, can make people increasingly vulnerable to the number of pains that arise when a loved one goes missing.
Try to be more independent and organized while looking at life to live with more autonomy
Trust: You will manage the grief and you will overcome the moment.
- Find a Meaning and a Purpose The belief that everything makes sense helps people face the truth of death and the fear of losing someone is reduced. Having a goal in life means living only for a single specific purpose (like to have a family, a job, help the world, contribute to the community, and so on) rather than just dragging or surviving if you want. When you set one or more goals, you’ll be able to focus on what you need to accomplish when the person you care about is gone. You’ll feel more confident thinking it’s not yours anymore
- Remember that you are a valuable member of the society. Think about your contribution to the world Do you help others? do you love strangers? Do you dedicate yourself to charity or volunteer? By acknowledging your strengths, you will be aware of achieving the goal and you can follow it even if you have lost someone.
- Try to make sense of death. For example, you might think that death is an inevitable event of life or that it is simply a door to another dimension or another reality (such as believing in the existence of death). What does death mean to you? Who disappears goes to heaven? Relive in memory of your loved ones? Or does it contribute to the society?
- Get in touch with the superior force which is bigger and more powerful can represent the superior power. By deepening your bond with your faith, your spiritual values, or your view of the world, you will be able to cope with problems related to death.
If you are not a believer or have no belief in the existence of a divine creator, try focusing on a higher power, such as nature (the moon and ocean are very powerful), for a group of people to believe in. (Because the union of more persons makes a better force than the individual)
- Write a letter to the power you trust, expressing your fear of losing the person you love.
- Whatever you feel and feel, mention in your prayers. Vote for what you want (for example, for someone to survive or not to suffer)
- Take advantage of the time you want to be with the person you love. If he is still alive, try to be with him during his last days.
- Talk to a family member When a family strengthens and sustains ties during a bereavement, the pain caused by missing someone can be healing.
- Walk around with your loved ones and create a sense of togetherness by talking about memories or organizing something together.
- If you feel the need to talk to a family member or friend, don’t hesitate. You probably shouldn’t be the only one who needs rest
Open up to people you trust. It is not just family relationships that allow you to ease the fear of losing a loved one. Relationships outside the family also help you deal with the death of a person in a positive way. Therefore, to reduce anxiety and fear, it is helpful to open your heart to others.
- If you are a believer or nurture a deep spirituality, try talking to your spiritual guide to find comfort and help with prayers.
- Offer Your Support to Others When we are worried about losing someone and we want to feel better, we must not only seek the help of others, but be willing to give it as well.
- If you are a parent, try to explain the traumatic event to your children. In the library you can find children’s books dealing with such delicate speech.
- Keep the relationship alive The greatest fear a person can have at the thought of losing someone is the end of the relationship that binds them to the deceased. helps.
Focus on the fact that your relationship with those who are gone will never be able to die.
This is the most FAQ question on the internet by most of the people like how to overcome? What happens if fear occurs routinely? What should I do to stop?. The answer is ” Stop Thinking About That and Get To Distract Yourself From Those Thoughts “. But How?? Yeah, there is a way. First of all, we weren’t able to stop those thoughts from our minds permanently. It is because that touches the emotional part of our brain so it is not possible to stop within days or weeks. Fear occurs regularly and wisely you are not able to escape. But you can omit it!! How??
Let’s see Where those thoughts come from ?? It comes from an incident which already been held in past or going to happens in future. But it is not possible to occur in future in real-time. It is nothing your thoughts made what’s going to happen badly. This is a dangerous one, try to avoid! Be present in all the moments to avoid those fears is the real one to escape.
See if you had done a mistake with your friend or partner and they left you without contactless Please ensure to take a break from it. Because if you force someone to stay in your life whose mindset is not even pleasuring for you it leads to serious damage to your health as well as life. So try to avoid as much as possible you are not responsible for someone’s identity or thoughts.
You have a life, You have your own identity No one in your life you meet won’t come to help you to build your life. You are only responsible for your life. If you understand this, You won’t beg anyone to stay. So if anyone who is close to you had left you without identification Just leave it. That’s all.
You don’t have any use in your life with them once they left you you should not even with their contact in online or even offline. But Mind?
How? Yes, there is a Solution.
If the thought comes to your mind
Let it runs!! Don’t stop. After few minutes tell yourself to stop then see. For few seconds those thoughts had been disappeared and it appears again. This is because we had given the order to our brain by saying Stop this is a way to avoid thoughts day by day. We can’t avoid mysterious thoughts overnight. We should practice with consistency to avoid thought by this technique.
Next comes the fear of thoughts
Fear comes mostly from losing anything or anyone around us.
It is because we had memories of happiness with someone who already close to us you enjoyed a lot with them for months or years but suddenly by any sort of misunderstanding or they had lost interest in you, then they go for next person by letting you un-notified .. why? Because it is a human tendency that one who is available for all time, Soonly they get punished themselves by affecting mentally. Why??
Because you always make them as a first priority then your life or your commitments .. it is not necessary to be a person should act like the other person how they treated them!!! First, understand this many of us suffered from this because they thought that ” How we treat them is how we get treated ” it is practically not wrong but also it always won’t. You should first train your mind that we must act perfectly without expecting them like you.. if you practise this 80% of losing fear will be destroyed permanently.
” TAKING NOTHING PERSONAL IS A MASTERPIECE WHO DIDN’T FOLLOW IT MOSTLY”
– Tom Cruise
Like this, we should not take anyone’s behaviour, mindset, the way of response, treating, as personally. If you take you suffer a lot by anxiety, opinion of others, fear to lose even in the worst relationship and all. Today’s most problems are people are not accepting the truth of others reality
They thought if we lose
someone our life will get bored without them ..!! This is totally wrong and cheap !!! you are born to be single and die single so the path you live is just temporary if you understand this you have a brave power to leave anyone and have more confidence in yourself.
Our life is a game you fail, get insulted, rejected by people, sad, anxious, depressed and etc. but the positive key is those are temporary and not permanent. You have to make your mindset to accept those thoughts and action occurs in life which is negative or positive. Negatives occur in life you have to stop reacting.. don’t fall if you failed in one thing.. there are no failures how?? See if you are successful it’s because of your hard work but if you failed you don’t get any worse it’s an experience to get up from it… And move on to the next level…
How billionaires are formed?? It’s because they set a plan of achieving greater things their mindset is to accept failures for making stepping to the next level of success. Likewise, we have to plan and make ourselves like billionaire minds. If you think and fixed a mindset of accepting the truth that No one is permanent in this universe, Everyone is just temporary. The day you think and fixed is the day you are stepping towards a massive success on your way… Fear is just an alert for one’s who is not able to accept the human truth. When you are an acceptable person of past, present, future .. Fear Won’t matter for you, You will not Destroy those fear will be destroyed.
Plan a Day before you get out of bed. If you lost someone by your mistake or they leave you without noticeable just get off from that side not even in reality but also in mind. Your relationship has ended because of your way of behaviours.. is also an acceptable one because you did something wrong without thinking is your mistake only !!
Ok, no problem because if you lay down your means for the relationship to stay you will only get suffered by losing your self-respect .. and if your relationship miracle joined again also you will notice the way of responding from that person is totally changed .. which affects your mind even more than you think. So once your relationship (cousins, girlfriend, boyfriend or even friends) has lost interest … You should get out of that circle it is painful yes I accept but if you try to manage again to stay it is more painful than the breakup… So you must avoid that toxic relationship it will be painful for you until you stop your thoughts from them … Just do a nature walk, exercise, meditate, reading books, eating healthy makes your mind refreshed all time.. Make Your life busy as much as possible to overcome the fears
It is the truth of reality you should accept and go .. if you had regularly practised the thoughts to be controlled by yourself, by doing some activities that make distraction away. You will see a massive result of good and positive thoughts grab your mind and you don’t have time to even think of others…
Enjoy your life, accept the truth, go on with the ones which are important .. and make you happy..
You will see a fantastic life….
” Life is to enjoy, not be a slave for the relationship of others”
Here’s how you can be courageous.
Here’s how you can be a good listener.
Here’s how you can enjoy life.
Here’s how you can be more confident.
You can visit my Facebook page where you can find all my videos and I update them regularly:https://www.facebook.com/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
You can also connect to me through my professional network on Linkedinhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
You can connect to me through my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/purohit.sudarshan/
If you want to know about your strengths and weaknesses then you can get your DMIT test done. If you want your DMIT test to be done then you can contact here: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/dmit-test-in-bangalore/