Priyanka Chopra Qualities:
Priyanka Chopra started her career at 18 when she won the Miss World pageant in 2000. Over the years, she has earned global recognition for her diverse acting roles across Bollywood and Hollywood, charity work, entrepreneurship, and more.
I have read multiple books on growing attitude and character. I have mentioned all the best books here: Recommended books by sudarshan purohit. I am sure it will help you a lot in becoming a better (more happy and successful) individual.
Priyanka Chopra is one of the biggest stars in Bollywood and most certainly one of the few Indian actors to receive such huge international popularity. Love her or not, one thing is undeniable, this Desi girl sure has what it takes to make it big. In this article, we will talk about Priyanka Chopra Qualities that is essential to be successful in life:
Here Is The List Of Priyanka Chopra Qualities:
1. Ambitious: Priyanka Chopra seems like an actress who has decided to hitch her wagon to a star. She is ambitious and headstrong. When it comes to a career, she has goals and wants to achieve them; success matters more to her than fame. In an interview to TIMES 100 Achiever’s list, Priyanka Chopra said that she doesn’t want to be called an actor or star or have a label, she just wants to be someone who achieves her goals and become the best version of herself.
We all must set higher targets for ourselves. Our achievement will be according to t our targets. Higher the targets – higher will be the achievements. Other than materialist ambition we must have the ambition to become a good individual. That would mean that we all must set high standards for ourselves. To learn how to set a high standard for ourselves you can read: How to set a high standard for yourself.
2. Style: Priyanka Chopra sure is a style icon when it comes to Fashion and Fad, be it on the cover of TIME magazine or the way she walks down the red carpet in her stunning white strapless gown. Her gorgeous attires and appearances have always left people dumbstruck. Her beauty never fades be it on her face or her heart.
Beauty is all about attitude. If you have a good attitude you will automatically look good. If you want to develop a good attitude then you can watch my youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGdbB_F0qii4Zo_rn-rCyg/videos?view_as=subscriber
3. Self Confidence: The woman exudes confidence. In a male dominating society where women have been denounced in every field, where one gender is inferior, she has preceded all the male actors. She has achieved a lot and has set an example for all the women. Her audacious attitude has helped her in her accomplishments. The Quantico star has never been scared of the disrespectful media coverage or controversies; she always speaks out with conviction and feels.
Confidence plays a vital role in individual success. Many a time we lack self-confidence and self-esteem because we think negatively about ourselves. If you want to develop good self-confidence then you can read: How to develop self-confidence
4. Hard Working: Priyanka Chopra is certainly very laborious, diligent, and committed towards her work, she has undergone months of vigorous training and work out for her roles in Mary Kom and as an FBI agent in Quantico and never surrendered and that’s what makes her strong and determined.
You must have heard that hard work is the key to success. Still, we don’t do hard work. You can learn how to do hard work by reading this: How to become a hard worker.
5. Old Is Better: The thirty-four-year-old international star is the epitome of a truly inspiring personality. She followed her dreams despite huge failures. Priyanka always tells people to follow their dreams no matter what, never to surrender to hopelessness when things start to fall apart. Making her mark in both Bollywood and Hollywood is a long row to hoe and she’s making wonderful progress. Season 1 of Quantico has received many positive reviews globally and season 2 is on the run.
As we all know age is just a number. We can do whatever we want and our age cannot stop us from doing that. If your age is stopping you to do certain things then you can get motivation by reading age is just a number.
6. Venturesome Personality: The Padma Shri winner is a venturesome personality. She has trod on new and riskier paths every time she has played a character out of her comfort zone or acted as a brown FBI agent in an American crime drama series or producing her singles “In My City” and “Exotic” with Grammy-winning artists, William and Pitbull.
One must be energetic to become a venturesome personality. When we want to do a lot of things then we must have the energy to pursue it. IF you want to be energetic then you can read the article: How to be energetic.
7. Know-How To Tackle Situations: She is not informed by changes and challenges, she tackles whatever comes in her way be it the controversies, the public opinion, or working in Hollywood or music or fashion industry, and she has been persistent and adaptable and left her mark wherever she has been.
To tackle the situations well you can watch my videos and read the text on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
8. Creativeness: Priyanka Chopra is undeniably creative, the way she plans, she analyses herself and even tries to fit in an uncomfortable and demanding role, she makes it her own and enacts it in a unique way. Her personality reflects softness. In many interviews, Chopra has firmly responded that she wants to break all the stereotypes, be it racism or gender biases, and she took steps, has proven herself now and then for instance in ‘Fashion’ which was a movie about young female models or a brown girl playing the protagonist in an American TV series. She totally does it out of the box.
Creativeness and innovativeness is a skill which can be learned. If you want to be innovative then you can read: How to be innovative.
9. Kindness: Not only is she playing her cards in Hollywood and Bollywood, impressing her fans in the entertainment world but she is also empathetic and compassionate and stands out for social causes like child rights, education, gender biases and is also a philanthropist and believes in helping the needy. In 2010, UNICEF appointed her as the goodwill ambassador of Child rights.
To be kind one must be humble. If you want to learn how to be humble then you can read: How to be humble.
10. Self Explorer: The global star is a self- explorer, she not only knows her strengths and weaknesses but works towards them, explores her potential, what paths to choose, sets high goals and dreams, and just embarks on the journey of achieving them. She has experimented in various fields of industries, be it fashion, Bollywood, Hollywood, music, etc.
To become self-explorers we must have a very good learning attitude. If you want to develop a good learning attitude then you can watch: How to enjoy learning.
11. Fearless: Priyanka’s fearlessness was evident right from the beginning of her career. From playing negative roles at the start of her career as she did in the movie Aitraaz to enacting the role of Alex Parrish, an FBI agent, the protagonist of the American TV series Quantico, the actor was critically acclaimed for accepting challenging roles.
Most of the things which we want to do but we don’t do it because of fear of failure. If you want to overcome the fear of failure then you can read: How to overcome the fear of failure.
12. Influential: According to USA Today’s list, Priyanka Chopra is included in the list of “50 most influential and powerful women in entertainment” along with international celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Meryl Streep. Honored by getting featured in the list, Priyanka Chopra said in a statement that she feels privileged to share the platform with amazing women like Oprah and Meryl, who have struggled and are now standing above everyone in their chosen careers. According to Forbes, Priyanka Chopra also made it to the top ten paid female actors list.
To become influential one must have a very good attitude and character. If you want to develop a good attitude and character then you can read one famous book by john Maxwell which is Winning with people.
Conclusion of Priyanka Chopra Qualities:
In this article, we talked about Priyanka Chopra, we also talked about Priyanka Chopra Qualities which help her to become successful. So what are you waiting for? Go and try to opt for these qualities in your life to achieve every goal in your life and become successful in your life.
You can connect me through my professional network on LinkedIn also here is the link:https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
After reading Priyanka Chopra Qualities I am sure you would want to read about Amitabh Bachchan Qualities: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/qualities-of-amitabh-bachchan/
If you want to know your natural capabilities which mean what are your strength and weaknesses then you can get you DMIT test done. If you want your DMIT test to be done then you can contact here: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/dmit-test-in-bangalore/