Qualities of Amitabh Bachchan or Amitabh Bachchan qualities
Amitabh Bachchan is an inevitable part of Bollywood. His sly acting skills are not the only thing that makes him a legend, his persona, attitude, and humility are what makes him a legendary actor and a great human being. Dedication, hard work, and determination, all words become too small in front of this man. His presence in Bollywood adds value to the name. There is so much to learn from the man whose knowledge is way beyond our thinking.
Here is the list of some best qualities of Amitabh Bachchan which we should adopt in our daily life to achieve success:
1. Age is just a number: 77? What are you saying? He can still play his son’s son. Think Paa. Mr. Bachchan teaches us how to stay young and energetic despite the ticking clock.
To maintain great health we must work on the body. If you want to be healthy then you can read: Tips to remain healthy.
2. Don’t stop at anything: While filming the 1983 hit film Coolie, Amitabh Bachchan suffered a near-fatal intestinal injury which caused him a lot of blood loss. But he didn’t stop there. He finished shooting the same year (1982) and the film released soon after.
We must all have never die attitude. Learn from this post on how to build never die attitude.
3. Humility: Amitabh Bachchan became a legend because of his humility and kind gesture. Being an actor, it becomes too difficult to maintain humbleness and treat people with so much love and dignity. He has achieved a success that others can only think about and he has truly managed his stardom so well.
All great individuals are always humble. To become humble one must have a great attitude and character. If you want to build a great attitude and character then you can watch my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGdbB_F0qii4Zo_rn-rCyg/videos?view_as=subscriber
4. Hunger to win: Mr. Bachchan has won more awards than the number of stars you have ever counted in the night sky at one go. From being the first to win the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in 1991 to being awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2001, he has come a long way.
We all must have big goals in life and we all must work on achieving it if we really want to become great. If you want to achieve what you have committed then you can read this post.
5. His voice: This man reinvented the voice-over faction of Indian cinema. Think Lagaan without the strength of Mr. Bachchan’s narrative voice-over or Jodha Akbar without the grandeur of this man’s vocal cords. You can’t. Quick fact: He was rejected by All India Radio prior to joining Bollywood.
If you want to grow in life then you can get daily motivation from my Facebook page which you can follow it here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/betterworldsjp/videos/?ref=page_internal
6. Become successful in life: You probably love this man already. Not only has he acted in headliner Hollywood films like The Great Gatsby alongside Oscar-jinxed DiCaprio but he was also named ‘Actor of the Millennium’ in a BBC news poll! That’s not all, Bruce Willis called him ‘bigger than any Hollywood actor’. While many try to ape the West, Mr. Bachchan proves it’s cool to look East.
To become successful in life one has to work on improving themselves. You can learn how to sharpen your axe from this article.
7. His working style: Speaking of Mr. Bachchan’s choice of endorsements, here’s another quick fact: he once turned down a Jeevan Sathi advertisement as it encouraged the malpractice of dowry. We salute you, sir!
We all must keep high standards while working. We must always be ethical.
If you want to get connected to me then you can connect me through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjpurohit/
8. Never give up: This man beats every theory in economics. He slept on benches in Marine Drive, became a superstar, lost the shine, his company ABCL went bankrupt, but he didn’t stop working. Mr. Bachchan returned, and how!!
We must keep working on what we want to achieve. For this, we need a very positive attitude. You can watch this video to get positive attitude.
9. Love towards his family: The Amitabh Bachchans are the first family of Bollywood, and a lot of things international. They are known for sticking together in the toughest of times. The Gandhi dynasty faces stiff competition here.
Family support is very important to have a happy and successful life. If you want to build great family bonds then you can read this article.
10. Money finds those who deserve it: KBC is actually Kyunki Bachchan Crorepati: According to media reports, Mr. Bachchan’s salary is estimated to be as much as eight crores per episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati. And yet, with each passing episode, this man becomes more and more humble.
If you want to get rich then there is one simple way. You can read this article to find out that way. How to get rich.
11. Trying new things: Mr. Bachchan has time and again proved that there is nothing in the world that the senior actor cannot do and whenever he has tried something new he has just aced it.
Now the ‘Pink’ actor took to his Instagram handle to share a cool picture of himself donning a red hoodie and flashing his million-dollar smile. But what attracted our attention was the caption as Big B tried his had at the hip-hop slang.
To become successful one must be ready to take risks. One must not fear failure. If you have fear of failure and because of that you don’t take risks so you must read this article. Overcoming fear of failure.
12. A sweet gesture for his fans: Mr. Bachchan has been greeting his fans outside his bungalow in Mumbai for ages. It has become a tradition for him to meet them every Sunday morning. This thoughtful gesture has been drawing the multitude to the Megastar’s gates just to get a glimpse of him.
In his recent ‘Sunday Darshan’, he looked rested and rejuvenated dressed in a white Kurta paired with a grey scarf and black pajama. He was all smiles for the cameras and the people who came to pay him a visit.
We all must know how to be liked by others. You can read this post to be a lovable person.
13. Feminist Guy: Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has announced that he would leave an equal share of his assets to his daughter Shweta Bachchan Nanda and son Abhishek Bachchan, in the interest of ‘gender equality’. The actor, who is also a United Nations ambassador for the ‘Girl Child’, has often campaigned for the cause on both public and private platforms.
In a Twitter post on Wednesday morning, Amitabh Bachchan can be seen holding a placard that reads, “When I die, the assets I shall leave behind shall be shared equally between my daughter and my son.
Mr. Bachchan was ranked 18th in the list of highest-paid actors in the world last year, in a survey conducted by a magazine, with earnings of over $20 million. This move of publicly advocating gender equality is being looked upon as the actor’s initiative to inspire his large fan following in the country to do the same.
In this article, we see that age does not matter the main thing that matters a lot is the dedication towards your work. If you are more dedicated to your work then you definitely achieve every goal of your life and also become the role model for your young ones.
I am sure I have missed many of the qualities of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. Kindly send me Amitabh Bachchan qualities which I have missed in comments. I will add it to the post.