Qualities of Zinedine Zidane.
Every once in a long while, the world of football is braced by a legend who goes beyond his generation. A legend who the people can collectively agree about his masterpiece and skill manship. Zinedine Zidane is one of such few legends. Starting out as a player, Zidane has had the opportunity of winning prestigious titles such as the Euro Cup and the World Cup. When he hung up his boots, he took up a managerial role and he is excelling at it both at the state and national levels.
Here is the list of some best qualities of Zinedine Zidane:
1. Young talent: Zinedine Zidane was born on the 23rd of June, 1972 in Marseille, France. His parents were Algerian immigrants and he started playing football in the streets of La Castellane. The street was at that time a rough part of Marseille. After Zinedine Zidane had starred in the area’s youth clubs, his talent was discovered. From age 14 and for three years onwards, Zinedine Zidane honed his skills in Cannes Youth Division.
His maiden appearance to professional football was at the age of 17, for Cannes. He did not shy away from his first appearance, as he scored a debut goal. Later in 1992, Zidane moved to Bordeaux.
Young talent is all because of good karma. I am sure one of the Zinedine Zidane qualities must be selflessness. If you want to have good karmas with you then you can read this article: Benefit of being selfless
2. Winning goals: Throughout his footballing career, Zinedine Zidane has scored record-shattering goals that have changed the outcome of the team he’s on. In the 1998 World Cup final. France was facing off against a resilient Brazil. France went ahead to win the match, and the tournament by three goals to none. Two of the three goals scored were let in by Zinedine Zidane.
Above winning the match and the most prestigious trophy in the world of football, he was also named as the man of the match.
To score winning goal one needs good temperament. One must be able to overcome fear of failure to have good temperament and that is one of the qualities of zinedine zidane. If you want to know how to overcome fear of failure you can read this article: How to overcome fear of failure.
3. Countless accolades: Zinedine Zidane is arguably one of the most decorated players. He has won a great for his team and nation. On a personal level, he has won countless titles and awards. He has won not one or two, but three FIFA World Player of the Year Award. The awards were won in 1998, 2000, and 2003. Still, in 1998, he won the distinguished Ballon d’Or.
Some of the other titles awarded include a Serie A footballer of the year, Ligue 1 Player of the Year, and La Liga Best Foreign Player. In 2006, Zinedine Zidane received the Golden Ball player of the tournament.
Accolades are always given to successful individual. If you want to be successful then you can read : 1 sure way to achieve success.
4. Most cards received in the World Cup: The World Cup is where football players go to show their finesse and skills. Many players will most likely play very carefully and avoid being booked by the referee. Zinedine Zidane is not one of those players though, during his appearances in the World Cup, he got booked by the referee six times. The most known of his bookings were when he headbutted an opposing player in the 2006 World Cup.
During his career, Zinedine Zidane has been given the red card a total of 16 times.
He is totally focused on getting results for his team not worrying about his person records at all. To make this happen one must have high standards in life and one of the zinedine zidane qualities is he set high standards for himself. If you want to learn how to set high standards for yourself then you can read it in this article.
5. Most beloved Frenchman: The French have given the world some of the best gifted both on the pitch and off it. When it comes to football, Zinedine Zidane was voted to be the most popular Frenchman of all time.
The poll was carried out by Journal du Dimanche, a French newspaper. Still, in another poll, Zinedine Zidane was voted as the best player of the French League in history. This poll was conducted by a French TV channel TF1. It goes without saying, Zinedine Zidane holds a very special place in the hearts of Frenchmen. His love goes just beyond the French, he is beloved both within and outside the country’s boundaries.
To become most loved one must know how to attract others. If you want to know how to be liked then you can read it.
6. Royal treatment: It is already evident that Zinedine Zidane is taken in high regard throughout France. What may come as a surprise though, is when he goes outside France, he is still taken in high regard. When he was invited by the Bangladeshi Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Mr. Muhammad Yunus, the Bangladesh government gave Zinedine Zidane the official reception. He was also admired by the whole country during his visit there.
Likewise, when he visited Algeria, the country his parents were originally from, he was received in the highest regard both by the people and the state.
If you want to earn that kind of respect then you would have to work on yourself. One of the qualities of zinedine zidane is he had worked very hard in his life. You can watch my youtube video to grow your consciousness that would help you to become great individual : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGdbB_F0qii4Zo_rn-rCyg/videos?view_as=subscriber
7. Expensive headbutt: In the 2006 World Cup final, France went up against Italy in a thrilling match. However, Zinedine Zidane is not remembered for having participated in the game, he is mostly remembered for his actions. He head-butted Italy’s Marco Materazzi, forcing him to the ground. He was sent off the field by the referee after being given a red card.
Many Frenchmen see it as one of their hurtful losses. Though he claims he had his reasons, his actions may have cost the French the 2006 World Cup title.
I believe that one must know how to control anger. If you want to learn how to control anger then you can watch this video: how to control anger.
8. The ladder of success: Zinedine Zidane did not just wake up one day and start coaching Real Madrid. His journey has been long and tasks, but in the long run, he has borne fruits.
In 2009, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez appointed Zinedine Zidane to be the club’s advisor. In 2011, he was appointed as the club’s sporting director. In 2013 – 2014, he acted as the assistant coach to Carlo Ancelotti and led the team to yet another Champions League title. Soon after, Florentino Perez appointed Zinedine Zidane to coach Real Madrid’s B team -Real Madrid Castilla. This was despite him lacking the necessary coaching badges and certificates. He later got the badges and certificates and is now a fully certified coach.
What a great learning attitude of zinedine zidane. This is one of the best zinedine zidane qualities. If you want to be like him and want to grow your learning attitude then you can watch: How to enjoy learning.
9. Future Zinedine Zidane’s: Any great man is known by the legacy he leaves behind. On the field, Zinedine Zidane has set himself as one of a kind, with standards that many dream of achieving, but few ever will. However, there is promising talent right in the lineage of Zinedine Zidane.
The star has three boys and they all show mega talent and look forward to shuttering their father’s records. He says he would very much love them to follow in his footsteps, and that includes working as hard as he did to get to the top of the football tier.
The world can only wait in anticipation for what the youngsters have to show, and what new limits they’re willing to reach.
Being great is one thing and making your children great is another. One has to work purposefully to make their children succeed in life. I have many article specially for kids are here are few:
10. Unorthodox coaching: Many would have liked to see Zinedine Zidane coaching the French national team. But it is not yet that time, as he is Belgium’s assistant coach in the World Cup. He has shown a lot of promise and has cultivated the young Belgian team to a third-place finish in the 2018 World Cup.
While many may have wanted to see the Frenchman face off against his own country in the final, they had to settle for an impressive second runner’s up, beating famed teams such as England and Brazil. His tactics sure seem to pay off.
What a great man. If you want to want to grow your attitude and character i have one very good book for you by John Maxwell “winning with people” you can buy that book at Winning with people
Conclusion of Zinedine Zidane Qualities:
In this article, we see that it is rare to see a player who puts all they have in a football. When discipline meets talent, only greatness can abound. Zinedine Zidane is the living embodiment of hard work, dedication, focus, and discipline in the football world. So it is clear that after adopting these qualities in your daily life you will definitely achieve your goal and become successful in your life.
If i have missed any of Zinedine Zidane Qualities then you can mention that in comment i will add that into this article.
After reading Zinedine Zidane Qualities i am sure you would want to read about Lionel Messi: https://sudarshanpurohit.com/qualities-of-lionel-messi/